Are you experiencing :
- thinning hair ?
- excessive hair loss
- balding patches
- male pattern hair loss (androgenic alopecia)
At Ageless REGROW we are excited to offer breakthrough technological advancement in regrowing thinning hair. This program has been successfully used in our clinics for over 2 years with clients of all ages, both Male and Female.
Research shown us:
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments have been used for years as a low risk high reward regenerative therapy.
- PRP is non surgical, 100% natural and derived from your own body’s biochemistry.
- PRP is a concentrated source of growth factors and tissue stimulating factors that encourage measurable improvement in hair thickness, diameter and volume.
In the 2014 study published in the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery men with male patterned baldness experienced a 30% increase in growth in thinning areas after just 4 x PRP hair loss treatments with high overall patient satisfaction.
In the 2016 study published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences patients post a 3 month treatment experienced a clinical improvement in the number of hairs in targeted areas, hair density, epidermal thickness and total number of follicles
How am I treated?
- you start with a bulk billed personalised consultation with our medical team where an individual treatment regime suitable to your condition is discussed and prescribed
- your blood is aseptically collected then processed in clinic to extract your platelet rich plasma.
- a minimum of 3 treatments of intra dermal injections 4-6 weeks apart is recommended. This in conjunction with our prescribed and individually compounded highly active solution for you to apply between treatments.. Our bespoke solution will support hair regeneration between and after treatments.
What do I need to do?
- The success of your treatment is related to the health of your own cells.
- We encourage you to stop smoking which suppresses platelet function and to make healthy food choices.
- We encourage a supplementary high dose nutrient and antioxidant infusion to reduce inflammation and support healing. Many nutritional deficiencies are linked to hair loss, Optimum nutrient intake is key including the B group vitamins.
- Infusions ideally are commenced prior to your treatments and can be run concurrently.